As I near my third trimester, I realize I may not be able to film for some time due to the arrival of my baby boy. With that being said, I want to film as many couples as I can before his arrival in August! So, what better way to kick off my last few months of being baby-free than a giveaway?!
The winner will be announced on my blog, Facebook, and Instagram on 6/6/16, so get your entries in before then!
The winner will receive:
- One hour of video coverage within 40 mile radius of 21629 (travel fee applies to areas outside of radius)
- 3-5 minute highlight video
- Digital download of video and online sharing for social media
- $100 off a wedding videography package
- Like Conway Videography on Facebook.
- Share Conway Videography’s giveaway post on your Facebook page.
- Follow @ConwayVideography on Instagram.
- Fill out the form below.
- Bonus entry: tag an engaged friend in the Facebook or Instagram giveaway post.
Terms and conditions:
- All steps must be completed for a complete entry. Submissions without the complete set of required details will not be considered.
- Couples must not have a contracted wedding videographer at the time of the drawing.
- The giveaway entry period runs from May 23, 2016 through June 5, 2016.
- Winner must schedule session within 1 week of notification and session must take place by July 16, 2016.
- This contest is for an engagement video only. It cannot be used for any other type of videography coverage.
- This giveaway cannot be exchanged for cash and substitutions are not accepted.
- Winner will be contacted by email and then announced on social media. Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of announcement. If left unclaimed, the prize will be given to the next qualifying couple.
- Engagement video will be filmed within 40 miles of area code 21629 (a small travel fee will be applied to surrounding areas outside of radius).
- By submitting your story, you agree to give Conway Videography permission to publish these materials on my website/blog. Personal contact information will not be shared publicly.
- Winner must be willing to sign a standard videography contract.
READY. SET. GO!